Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: edson, not son!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Boye's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2000
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've gotten HUGE beeps myself - usually it was solved by taking out the Hoontech DA16, and shutting down the PC.

    I very clearly remember that the clean OS I had running some time ago (W96 I think) was a dream to enjoy some good, old EWS64 lovin' ! No crashes, altough the other OS (W98, games OS) was much more unstable, and would sometimes crash the EWS wavepool upload in either SetManager or Ed!son.

    If you've made sure the RAM chip is properly reseated (sounds insulting I know, but just give it a try), see if you can't set up a new clean OS and try then! :-)

    ------------------

  2. #12
    Inactive Member falerecte's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2001
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I use windows 98, do you think this can be a problem?

    ------------------

  3. #13
    Inactive Member MILLARD STEPHANE's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2000
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi guys.

    On my point of view, Windows 98 isn't guilty
    Ed!son never crashed my PC !

    Try with another big sound bank which you're sure is working, or made with TTI working file. It seems that when you get an error when loading a bank it can be caused by just one instrument.... Give a try

    Bye

    ------------------

  4. #14
    Inactive Member falerecte's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2001
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's not one instrument, it's everytime I load something this big

    ------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •